Daily from 07/30/2020 to 08/03/2020
New Life Ranch website: CLICK HERE
Camp dates: Thursday, July 30th - Monday, August 3rd.
I know this falls during some rescheduled graduations. Because of this, if any leader or student needs to leave camp a day early to make it to graduation, we can arrange that.
COST: $325 (includes transportation to and from camp) There is a $75 discount if you choose to provide your own personal transportation to and from camp.
PLEASE NOTE: we will cancel camp if New Life Ranch has to cancel any of their summer camps because of an outbreak or if we are not moving forward in our Phases of reopening. If camp is cancelled, you will be issued a full refund.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
June 26 -- last day to register and still receive a t-shirt
July 17 -- last day to register for Summer Camp
July 24th -- last day to cancel your registration and receive a refund
I know there are many questions regarding COVID-19. Here are the extra measures we will be taking to provide safety for our students.
What measures are we taking?
- We are doubling our nurses that we take (from 2 to 4).
- We will do daily temperature checks.
- We will have sanitation stations set up all over camp. We will encourage ALL students and leaders to sanitize multiple times throughout the day.
- We will have students and leaders clean cabins each morning.
- Meals will be served by camp staff. There will be no self serving (i.e. salad bar, etc.) options available. Camp is recommending only 3 students per table.
- All New Life Camp staff will wear masks.
What measures are we NOT taking?
- We will not require students to wear masks while at camp. However, if they ride the bus they will need to wear a mask while loading and unloading.
- We will encourage social distancing, especially indoors and during worship, but will not rigorously enforce it.
We are giving you two options for transportation:
- You can give permission for your child to ride the bus. You can see what Heartland (our bus company) is doing below to provide a safe experience.
- You can drive your child(ren) to camp and pick them up. This will save you $75 per child off your cost of camp.
Heartland Cleaning Procedure:
- Additional sanitizing, including EPA approved cleaning solutions
- Fog Coaches with commercial disinfectant
- UV Lighting used as final disinfecting step throughout the entire Coach
- All riders must wear a mask loading and unloading the bus and anytime they are out of their seat.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity your student has to spend five days with their friends, small group leader and grow in their relationship with Jesus!