Every Tuesday, from 05/19/2020 to 06/16/2020, 12:00 AM
Women's Bible Study: Living Life Together by Shauna Niequist
- Tuesdays, May 19 - June 16, 2020
- Fellowship Bible Church - Online Women's Bible Study
- Online study - watch the video from RightNow Media, prior to meeting online with your discussion group.
- Cost: No charge - you will need to log into RightNow Media.
- NO children's programming or childcare provided.
There are messy parts in all of our lives that we would rather not reveal—like strained relationships, sinking finances, and cluttered living rooms. We keep the doors of our hearts and homes closed for fear of being exposed. But what if we invited others in and experienced the beautiful acceptance and deep connection of Christian community?
Author and speaker Shauna Niequist is passionate about living life in community. In four intimate sessions, she walks through Scripture, challenging women to step out of isolation and fear and pursue relationships rooted in rest, grace, and reconciliation. As you learn the benefits of living an authentic life with others in Christ and watch real-life stories of women who have experienced freedom in meaningful community, you will discover why God designed and delights in relationships.
Tuesday Morning Online Discussion Groups (9:30 - 11:15 AM): CLICK HERE to register
Tuesday Evening Online Discussion Groups (6:30 - 8:00 PM): CLICK HERE to register