Every Monday, Tuesday from 09/13/2021 to 11/02/2021
We all know it’s important to study God’s word. But sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. What’s more, a lack of time, emotionally driven approaches, and past frustrations can erode our resolve to keep growing in our knowledge of Scripture. How can we, as Christian women, keep our focus and sustain our passion when reading the Bible? Women of the Word will equip you to engage God’s word in a way that trains your mind and transforms your heart.
- Monday evenings, beginning Sept 13th 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Tuesday mornings, beginning Sept 14th 9:30am-11:00am
- Fellowship Hall at Fellowship Bible Church, 6800 SW 10th.
The cost will be $20, which will include the book which you will receive at the first class, and the Bible Study. There's an $5 discount for anyone who signs up by 8/30/21, so sign up early to get the discount! It will automatically apply when you register until 8/30/21.
Please prayerfully consider volunteering to serve at one of our bible study classes.
Classes don't run without volunteers so servers are crucial!
Here are the serving opportunties:
- Greeter: Arrive 20 minutes early. Stand at the assigned location to welcome and direct ladies as they arrive until 5 minutes after the study's start time.
- Hospitality: Arrive 45 minutes early. Place snacks and beverages on the serving area and put them away/clean the serving area after the study.
- Decorating: Arrive 30 minutes early, place decorations, table numbers, pens, index cards, etc., on the table and put them away at the end of the study.
- Audio/Visual: Arrive 30 minutes early. Start music and turn on the sound system and projectors. Turn on the microphone and DVD at the appropriate times during the study, and turn everything off after the study. Training will be provided.
- Table Leader: Attend bi-weekly table leader team check-ins prior to studies, facilitate table discussions, connect with the ladies at your table during the week (text, email, Facebook, etc), and serve as the contact person to share information with the ladies at your table.